All property photos
Click to View
loading your dream home...
Situated on a sundrenched +9,100 square foot level lot in the heart of Mill Valley and a short stroll from the shops and restaurants of downtown, neighborhood parks, and award-winning schools; this newly built home, designed by KCS Residential Design, is the epitome of casual sophistication. A bespoke +3,515 square foot, 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home with attached studio ADU, layers refined, rustic and modern design elements to create a warm, timeless and inviting space. The rich palate of natural oak, mixed metals, cream, off-white, and greys punctuated with soft denim blues, create an elegant yet relaxed environment offering all the luxuries of today’s Mill Valley lifestyle.
* Custom owner-built home completed in 2022 featuring materials such as natural oak accents and mixed metal fixtures, with a soothing color palate of whites, creams, and blues to create a sophisticated yet inviting environment
* Spacious 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath main home with attached studio ADU
* +3,515 square feet of living space on a level +9,120 square foot lot close to shops, restaurants and award winning schools of Mill Valley
* Attached two-car garage wired for audio/video/networking, with installed electric car charger, plus additional off street parking for up to five cars and ample neighborhood street parking for large social gatherings
* Two high-efficiency multi-zone heating and air conditioning systems with air filtration system
* Fully integrated indoor and outdoor audio/video/networking system with built-in speakers throughout, featuring amplifiers, control system and multi-room/multi-zone capabilities
* Hard-wired security system with high-definition exterior cameras and pre-wired/networked for smart home capabilities
* Solar panels with 5.03 kilowatts and additional expansion capability, pre-plumbed/wired for either gas generator or battery back-ups
* Great room with connected dining area including custom made antiqued glass bar, natural oak shelving and two Thermador dual-temp wine refrigerators with 82 bottles of total storage
* Formal living room with dual-sided gas fireplace and La Cantina doors leading to large covered and heated loggia and large outdoor deck with San Francisco views
* Adjacent family room/den with dual pocket doors, audio/video/networking, perfect for movie night
* Chic designer powder room with grass cloth wallpaper, wooden accent wall and built-in speakers
* Well-appointed guest bedroom suite with wired networking ideal for home office
* Soaring +10’ ceilings throughout lower level
* Oversized +11’ island with comfortable seating for five, with natural oak finish details creates the perfect separation from living area to kitchen
* Miele 48” dual fuel, dual oven range
* Thermador 42” side by side paneled refrigerator and freezer columns
* Dual Thermador Star Sapphire paneled dishwashers
* Custom coffee bar with built-in Thermador coffee maker
* Custom cabinetry with rustic mesh panel detailing, custom hand-made plastered hood
* Walk-in pantry off kitchen with appliance counter and ample storage
* Spacious primary suite with walk-in closet,
*Elegant primary bath with custom dual vanity, walk-in shower, soaking tub with San Francisco views, and separate water closet with hardwired toilet/bidet combo
* Two additional generous bedrooms with shared dual vanity bathroom
* Upstairs networked living area perfect for home office, kids’ homework or hang out space
* Walk-in linen closet provides ample storage
* Attached exterior access ADU wired for audio/video/networking perfect for in-laws, au pair or home office
* Level +9,150 square foot lot offers seamless indoor/outdoor flow
* Covered and heated loggia accessed from great room, ideal for outdoor living with dual-sided gas fireplace, built-in speaker system, wired for audio/video/networking, all providing additional year-round living space
* Oversized deck from great room connects to loggia and offers additional outdoor entertaining space
* + 1,250 sunny level lawn and vegetable garden
* Additional outdoor areas ideal for outdoor kitchen, hot tub, kids play area, dog run and more
Family-friendly Mill Valley is all about schools and sports. Nestled at the foot of Mount Tamalpais, homes in the Marin County city range from 500-square-foot hunter's cabins to multimillion-dollar mansions tucked away on winding, narrow lanes under the redwoods.
Coffee is king in Mill Valley. Downtown, three separate coffee shops do a brisk business. At the Depot, as the sunny town center is called, moms with strollers, kids on tricycles, and teenagers kicking hacky sacks relax in the open-air plaza, which now houses an independent bookstore and cafe. The Depot is also a jumping-off spot for hikers and mountain bikers heading up the slopes of Mount Tamalpais. Nightlife in Mill Valley is anchored by Sweetwater Music Hall, which hosts many well-known musical acts.
As the groomed playing fields at the community center attest, sports are big in Mill Valley, with soccer, baseball, and lacrosse leagues all popular.